Check out my Newest Blog!

Good morning everyone.... I just wanted to share my new Blog with you all. Check it out... share it with a friend... and please let me know what you think. I am just loving this new blog world. I get to share information... post lots of pictures and stay in touch with all my quilting friends!! I have so many cool things happening this year and I want to share the ups, the downs, and everything along the way.... Training videos! New Fabric Line! New Products! New Shows! New Journeys!!! Grab a cup of coffee and a steaming hot plate of brownies and come see my blog spot.

http://suepatteninspires.blogspot.com

Your blog looks great, Sue. I am really excited about your new videos! It sounds like they will be fantastic. I've taken quite a few of your classes at MQX and at Houston and even won one of your class samples 2 years ago at MQX (which gives me inspiration when I look at it). Good luck with sales, although with your talent and the video crew you worked with, those videos will be selling like hotcakes. :)

I should know by the end of the day all the important stuff... like price, shipping dates and when the launch of the site will go live! Then the Limited Edition Disk will be on our site to own... www.pattenthatquilt.com All our US orders will be shipped from Wyoming so the delivery will be State to State and less of a cost. All our Canadian orders will be shipped from Ontario so they will be Province to Province, less cost, no broker charges! I'll let you know as soon as I know:)

Archived