Longarm quilting retreat

Well, I have dates (July 5-8) and a venue (Palouse Divide Lodge) but now I'm working on my budget, so I can figure out what I need to charge. I'm gonna need at least six bolts (!!!!!) of 108" wide fabric - looking for a very inexpensive supplier. The best price I've found so far is $4.50/yd at E.E. Schenck, but I'd like to do better if I can. Any suggestions?

Hi Barb--I will be in Anaheim next month and plan to visit M&L Fabrics. If I can find anything less expensive I will call you from there. I have a cell # for you that ends in 1467. Is that still a good number for you? I'm thrilled that you are going forward with this!:cool:

Linda, I priced the 108" wide muslin at Joanne's - $120 for a 15 yd bolt. Even with a 40% off coupon (only good for one bolt) that comes down to $4.80/yd, plus there would be shipping 'cause it's only available online......:(

Originally posted by ffq-lar

Hi Barb--I will be in Anaheim next month and plan to visit M&L Fabrics. If I can find anything less expensive I will call you from there. I have a cell # for you that ends in 1467. Is that still a good number for you? I'm thrilled that you are going forward with this!:cool:

Linda, I didn't actually say so, but if you find something cheaper than $4.50 per yard for ex-wide, do give me a call on that number!

Originally posted by Anette D.

Barb,

I organized one last year. It was held in July in SW Pennsylvania; DeLoa and Jamie were the teachers. If you'd like to chat about what I did, please U2U me and I'll give you my phone number.

Anette, I sent you a U2U, but never heard back. I would love to chat!

Originally posted by barbm

Originally posted by Anette D.

Barb,

I organized one last year. It was held in July in SW Pennsylvania; DeLoa and Jamie were the teachers. If you'd like to chat about what I did, please U2U me and I'll give you my phone number.

Anette, I sent you a U2U, but never heard back. I would love to chat!

Barb, It's almost 11 here. Let me know when you're up and I'll call today.

Sorry for the delay--I'll explain when we speak.

Barb, It's almost 11 here. Let me know when you're up and I'll call today.

Sorry for the delay--I'll explain when we speak.

Anette, I'm home between appointments and errands but only briefly. Will be out most of the day. I should be home nearly all day tomorrow - call whenever it's convenient for you, anytime after 8 pacific time. ;)

Originally posted by LHooten

Barb, I am very interested in your retreat. Do you know when you are going to know how many you can host?

I couldn't find an email address for you!:( Or for Bonnie (fineseams).:( I have details now, but I don't want to post them here just yet. I will be sending out an email shortly to those who have first shown interest, and I want them to get first "dibs" on the 35 slots available!;) If you want the info, email me at info@tmequilting.com with "Longarm Retreat" in the subject line.

• 1 month later...

Archived