The Machine Whisperer

Oh man, Dave Jones just made my day!

He was here on Tuesday and cleaned and adjusted my Millennium. We had the M & M wheels too tight. I thought my machine was great after we put them on, but now they are fabulous!! Now my machine runs so quietly. He repacked the grease and oiled things that I did not even know were there. Here I will tell on myself, he opened my machine and gasped, yes gasped! Thank goodness he then started to laugh! I have the deserved distinction of having the most thread inside a machine that he has ever seen. Guess what color it was? The green that I used to quilt the round quilt on the forum. I was so stressed quilting that quilt, that I did not even notice that the thread had gotten sucked in to the fly wheel. He even crafted a temporary cover to use until I can order a cover from APQS. It looks like my machine just had a nose job. LOL The Mellinnium Falcon and I are humming along today and happy dancing. Thanks Dave for making me fall in love with my machine again!

P.S.

Ok, so he tighted all the screws on my table and as he got to the far end, he looked at all the thread that had gotten wrapped around the end of some of my bars he started to laugh again. Thank Goodness he finds my thread wrapping fetish amusing. He actually asked if I did that on purpose and did I want to keep it there! Maybe he saw the jar I put my thread tails in and realized the extent of my thread collecting addiction!:P

Archived