CQ and Handguided Wedding Ring

Grammie

Tammie,

This is fantastic !!! You've done a great job of expertly placing the CQ motifs and adding hand-guided SID and background fillers. This quilt is beautiful. Your customer will be thrilled !! :P:P This is a great example for CQ users of faux trapunto.

- Suzanne Moreno

Digitizing for CompuQuilter Instructor

cqdigi@charter.net

OMG Tammie :o

I'm so glad you added a close up of your CQ motif placement, the background filler and SID. You've done really nice work here. You've worked hard to practice your skills and get to this point - and now look at you - this is great !!!

- Suzanne Moreno

Digitizing for CompuQuilter Instructor

cqdigi@charter.net

Besides the OMG, can you tell me if you dis-engage your CQ for everyone of those background fillers you did, or did you just use the CQ then go back over the whole quilt to do the freehand stuff?? I'm still getting use to the things it does, and will be sometime before I'm as good as you...EXECELLENT work.

Hi plattitudeseeker~

CQ is the CompuQuilter, computerized quilting system.

It does fantastic things, allowing you to do very custom quilting in ways you never thought possible & quickly!;)

If you want an indepth & my personal take on CQ, just drop me an E-mail & I will be happy to answer your quesions.

Originally posted by plattitudeseeker

It is beautiful, what is CQ and how do I get it?

Archived