Quilt pics with Elmer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope NOBODY feels left out! When we look at this quilt we don't see individual blocks. We see a quilt made by APQS friends....all of them.

I understand that Lisa got the ball rolling on this and I believe it must be because we are kindred spirits (red hair!!). Thanks again everyone!

1. Cheri dear you two are the CUTEST couples IN LOVE i've seen our age in YEARS!

2. Thank you for posting these BEAUTIFUL pics of you guys with the quilt!

3. Heidi, I think you did a fantastic job of coordinating this "so secretely"...and dont feel bad about not catching "everyone" on the forum. I'm sure they all understand, that's just IMPOSSIBLE to do!

4. A big standing ovation for all those gals who helped make this possible. REALLY!

Originally posted by Linda G. Craig

Can't help but smile at all your photos! I'll bet you two just cozy up under that quilt and feel the warmth and love being sent your way. I always tell my kids that each stitch is filled with love for them, as I know this quilt brings the same message to you and Elmer. Prayers always. :cool:

Linda, I love the posts that you and some of my other apqs friends leave on caringbridge!

What a wonderful gift of love. I know that you and Elmer are feeling all of it under that beautiful quilt. Great job to all that helped in making it. I especially love the picture of Elmer sleeping under it. I hope he is feeling the power of healing and gives him the strength to fight some more.

Originally posted by cblevins

Lisa, does your red hair get the blame when you do or say something not very nice? My red hair takes the blame for EVERYTHING!

HAHAHAHAHA Cheri! Of course it does! But my little granddaughter has red hairs and she has the redhead temper, too...right now it's cute but just wait! :D

Archived