Quilt pics with Elmer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by queenie123

What size pixels do you resize your pics ,they turned out wonderful ,shows so much details . It does my heart good knowing the peace and comfort this quilt has brought to you and Elmer ,and to boost an appetite which I am sure is almost non-existant most of the time really made my day yesterday . One can never post too many pics in this forum ,I love admiring all of them

I used doodle bug's directions to post the pics...but I did the first one at 40 and the rest at 30 I think this is the link.

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=20464

Originally posted by Merryjo2003

How neat! I know I've been busy and trying to keep up with the forum, but how did I miss this?

I was just thinking the exact same thing. How did I miss this? Wonderful pictures. You both look great under the quilt. God bless you both.

Cheri & Elmer you two make such a great looking couple and it sure does look like you are enjoying that quilt! Love seeing you using it!

For all of you that missed this project, I'm sorry if you felt left out. We didn't post to the forum but rather sent emails and u2u's to people that posted to Cheri's first prayer request. I think it was the 1st one. We did our best to reach as many people as we could and still get it turned around really quickly. Blocks were done in about 3 weeks if I recall correctly. Sorry if we didn't get everybody!

Archived