Thanks APQS!!!!

My Lenni always had perfect stitches no matter what thread or what day! My Freedom has never had those "perfect" stitches Lenni had. The tension dial didn't even feel the same to the touch. I ordered a new tension assembly for a whopping $15 and just replaced the outside parts! Oh, my! I am in love all over again. It was super easy to do and now I get those pretty stitches like you get on your DSM! Thanks to Dawn who chimed in about my needs and to the APQS team who make it so easy to meet those needs! :cool::):D:P

Guest Linda S

Woo hoo! This is why I now have some spare parts in my tool box. Parts do wear over time, and it sounds as though your Freedom came with a bum part. I'm too impatient to wait, so I've planned for the things that may wear out. It's so great when you replace something small and inexpensive on a big machine and then it purrs like a kitten!

Janette, mostly my stitches lay flat on top no matter what I did with the tension dial. I adjusted until my fingers were sore and they were just not pretty. Sometimes I would also get come color on the back if I used white thread in the bobbin and colored in the needle (I do that lots and lots even tho I know it is the hardest way to go). Now, there is no problem!!!

Archived