what happened to the forum? Where are my favorites

Kristie I think we all agree it is so sad that we lost all of our links but the good news is that they posts are still there you just have to refind them. If you find good links make sure you post to it and bring it to the top so we can all add it to our favorites. As for new favorites it is now called Follow this topic, upper right at the top of the thread.

I'm sorry I sound so bad. I'm a sniveler. This has been a rough week for me my Dad died on Tuesday and I'm overracting (understatement) to everything. I'm sorry ladies. Of course, I'm not the only one affected by the change - I just wasn't ready for it. I'll try to spend a little time everyday looking for some of my favorites and letting everyone know. Most of the links are good ones, its just there are so many.

Hugs everyone.

Kristi,

So sorry to hear about losing your dad. I'm also sorry that the new forum threw you for a curve when you didn't need one. You will be able to rebuild your favorites list by using the "search" function. You can enter a word, or a phrase (enclose the phrase in quotes if you want to look for something with exact wording). You can also search by a person's screen name. Be sure to expand the "date range" for the search to go back a way. Then use the "follow this topic" button at the top of the page and you will have a new list started.

At the bottom of the forum page (scroll down quite a ways) you'll see a "help" link. It includes several hints on learning your way around the new Forum. Thanks for your patience. Prayers are with you during this tough time!

Oh Thanks everyone. I appricieate the prayers and thoughts so much. I'll miss Dad a lot but he's with Mom now and at peace. I just hated watching him go through what looked like torture to me. I'll figure this out. I just have to spend more time looking at all the "Eye candy." Not to mention laying off the real thing. Hugs to you all.

Archived