This is my first attempt at posting pictures!

Love the quilt and the quilting is great. Have a granddaughter who would love it also. What is pattern? It is so much fun to see all of the wonderful quilts on this site. Give me so many ideas (and as I am not naturally creative) have to get ideas from others. Guess I am going to have to learn how to use my camera I got for Christmas in 2005, so I can post some pictures. Until then, I will just enjoy everyone's beautiful quilts

Oh, Laura, that is a beautiful quilt. I love the colors, and you simply did a most fab job on the quilting. :)

OK, I am going to guess that this pattern is the Courtyard Steps? I havent pieced this block before, but it is derived from the log cabin block, I think. I like it.

Great job all around and thanks for sharing.

Shana

Thank-you all for your kind words.

Shana- you guessed it. It's the courthouse steps. And I must admit that I haven't pieced one either. Actually, I don't piece much at all. My sister (Also from Alaska) Does all the piecing. Then she sends them all to me to quilt. Everytime I recieve a box from her, it's a total surprise.

I must admit, the Quilt is not for my daughter Kelly. We just named it after her. Every quilt we do has a name and her's just fit this one. But she has hinted that she "Really Likes this One!"

Thank-You again for your kind words. Very encourageing for this Newbie.

Happy Quilting!!

Laura

Thank- You all again!!!

It means alot to hear your kind words.

Myrna- Come on over!!!!Can't wait to have you teach in my studio. It's not snowing as much, Just cold now. 7 degrees and the wind chill is -16!

Brrrrr.

Manda- Been working on getting my cards out. Just need to get my name out there. Have been working my way through several quilts of my own. Trying new things and just having fun with it.

I'll try to get up some more pictures soon.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Happy quilting!

Laura

Beeeeautiful quilt, Laura! And luscious quilting too, the feathers just seem to flow naturally on along it. Those tiny little pictures look absolutely stunning amid the colors. You and your sister make a fabulous team. What a vibrant feeling it must give to the people who enter whatever room it will enliven. Oh boy! Thanks for sharing with us.

Archived