Prayers needed again please

I saw your post on Caring Bridge about this. I am truly so sorry for your continued pain.  My Dad took his life three years ago and it took me quite some time to realize my pain from his loss was nothing compared to the pain he must have been going through to choose ending his life.  Not one of us has any idea how distraught someone must be to choose ending their own life, even if it wasn't apparent, so we must just accept what has happened and always love them for what they gave us in their living.  May your wonderful memories of Elmer and Larry soon bring quick smiles and less pain for you, Cheri.  Hugs and prayers for you.

Cheri, I can empathize with your sorrow. My brother committed suicide at the age of 19. He was undiagnosed bipolar and was going through severe depression. I had to stay close to my support center because I was hearing a bit too much unneeded, unsolicited and , opinionated stuff from my church and acquaintances.

I am bipolar and have autoimmune disorders. I was going to post today to let everyone know that my 6 months of hell were almost over, I feel very hopeful this morning and aim not in pain. i apologize for not reaching out for more prayers and support. I love to pray for others. Part of my stinking thinking is to isolate myself. My medical team has been great. I have a psychologist, psychiatrist, rheumatologist and internist. Any one medication or event can trigger a relapse so I have to stay on top of it.

I have missed my quilting friends and reading your posts. I am a Christian and am open to talk to anyone at any time about my experiences, strength and hope.

Cheri, please call if you need someone to listen, I can share about being on both sides of this very sad situation. Your brother loved you very much, try not to be angry like I was, God helped me through my nightmare and he will be there for you too! He loves you very much and will give you rest and comfort!

Sorry I wrote such a long post!

Hugs and prayers,

Ann Marie

Afuller728@aol.com. Put apqs forum in the subject so I will surely read it.

Archived