Prayers needed again please

My oldest brother is 20 years older than I am. He has children close to my age that I have always been very close to.  One in particular…Larry…spent a lot of time on the farm with us as we grew up.  I hardly ever remember seeing Larry without a big smile on his face.  I loved him dearly.

Larry committed suicide last night and my family is again rocked with grief. He left behind a wife, sons, grandchildren, parents and siblings.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we struggle to comprehend and fight our way through this tragedy.

Ok...that's enough grief and pain for you this past year.  I think I need to pray that God gives you a break.  He needs to give you time to get through one loss before letting you go through another.  Of course, it's possible he has a plan we're not aware of.  He usually does.  So until we know what that plan is I am sending a hug to you and condolences for his family.  May they find some peace in all this.

Dear Cheri, I read your post over on the caringbridge this earlier to day and been trying to find the words to type. My family knows this pain too. I'm so so sorry that you and your family are hurting so much. My prayers are with you and I sending you more cyber hugs!    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Cheri)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Archived