New Millie Mom

It's official!! I am now the owner of a Millennium. Bought her off this site. I feel like I made a friend in the process. She doesn't arrive until this weekend, so will be praying for safe delivery. I quilted for about 8 years with my DM (I have shoulders of steel to prove it) and have quilted for the past 5 years with an HQ16. I am so looking forward to having a stitch regulator and the power fabric advance!! I have been baking my son and husband's favorite desserts so I can sweet talk them into putting Millie together this weekend. :). APQS dealers are the best!! Dealers in a small town near me spent over an hour with me earlier in the week showing me all of the features on their Millie and letting me test drive her, even though they knew I was buying a machine from this forum. Don't think my family is going to be seeing much of me for awhile as I get acquainted with MY Millie! :)

Welcome,    Tyra..

You have the thrill of a new long arm quilter, getting the first "real long arm machine".   Hang onto it.. it's so much more fun than alternates.

You will not regret your purchase, and yes, the apqs folks,  official and owners are all great and in 100/99 %  pure honest and nice, etc.

I hope you stay with us and enjoy joining in on the chat and posting picts.

Rita

Welcome Tyra - I understand your excitement. I am also counting days until my Millie arrives (mid October). I am also "preparing" my husband for the installation - we work well as a team but chocolate ice cream might help in the preparation process!

Good luck and I will be intetested to know if your "home" team makes it all happen!

Sue

Archived