Previous block swappers/doodlebugs

The guild I'm in locally loved my block swap quilt and want to do a swap. I asked "doodlebug" for any previous instructions she had for them and she informed me that the computer that she had them on had "crashed", but maybe some of the swappers still had their instructions. So...those of you that were participants if you still have your electronic version and/or only a hard copy, I sure would like to have a copy since I got nominated to chair this project.  We are going to send invites to all the guilds in New Mexico and see if they would like to join us. I have the instructions for the " 30's  X  design " that was last spring or summer. I thought if I had some others, I could give them a choice of which design they(our guild) would like.

Here is mine, it's not quilted yet, but it is ready and I have the backing, just got to find some time for me

Thanks in advance for the help.

snowflakea1@windstream.net

Beverly Spencer

202 Buckboard Lane

Carlsbad, NM  88220

post-1667-0-78941200-1381798299_thumb.jpg

Beverly,

There were a lot of spammers out that got reported and a lot of their posts were removed so I don't think the "reported" was in response to your posting but rather to a removed spammer posting....I think there was something like 89 spammer posts one day....looks like those spammers are getting to be a constant...the folks at APQS have been removing those spamming posts as they can......Lin

I was so hoping we wouldn't be bothered with spammer so much with the new forum, guess it was just too much to hope for. I know Dawn has a daunting job keeping up with them, I didn't see them that day, guess when you can't get on every day you don't have to put up with them as much.

To those that sent me their instructions Thank you, if anyone else has any, I would appreciate getting the older ones that Shannon put out.

Archived