Testing Posting a Photo from Flickr...Lost Mitten Again

So darn cute, Cindy! I am "picture posting" challenged, also. You pics look great!

It took me awhile, but now that I have this picture posting figured out, you guys are gonna get sick of me again. :lol:   I wish more people would post pictures because I miss seeing all the beautiful quilts/quilting.  I don't have a blog, but I follow several other blogs and it's just hard to check all the different ones instead of used to, you could just come here and get an "eyeful of qulting candy" for the day.  The hardest part for me was getting flickr set up and it wasn't hard afterall (I just don't like change).  C'mon, Vickie, you can do it, too! :)

Cindy: I used to be able to post pictures from Flickr. I'm doing something wrong because now it just posts a link to my Flickr page. Would you share your method? Thanks so much!

Cindy, after posting the pictures to flickr, I pick the one I want and click the arrow at the bottom that shows "more ways to share".  Click on Grab the HTML/BBC code, make sure BBC code is checked, highlight the code, and then right click and COPY and then go to your post and click copy.  It copies the picture right into your typing area.  Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

Archived