CQ Design "Myrna's Dance"

catsigler

Tammie, this is wonderful, I'm just in awe watching you grow, you are such an inspiration! How long have you even had your machine now? Not long, I know. You just really help keep me excited and enthusiastic until I can get mine! Myrna, will you teach me to dance like that, too? ;)

Tammie :) :),

I'm so proud of how quickly you are digitizing your own original designs. Myrna's Dance has a wonderful feel. I really see the up and down flow that is very much dance -like. Myrna, Tammie thinks the world of you. Lots of Love,

- Suzanne Moreno, Digitizing Instructor

cqdigi@charter.net

Myrna moves just like that, up, down, around, very high energy. Wonderful idea Tammy to name your creative pattern after someone so special. Can't wait to see what your next design will be. Some day we will say "we knew Tammie when she just started on the CQ". Going into this for a full-time job was a really good idea. After five years of designing patterns, just think what you will have amassed. The goal would be to have others using your designs while you rake in the sales. That's like another machine working for you. Go Tammie!

Vicki

Thanks everyone. The design is certainly from a beginner. I have made some changes to it as I corrected the flow a tad with some of the open spaces and improved on the interlocking quality. I have much to learn. I do ok with simple designs but this is very dense and took me alittle time because I'm very new to this kind of digitizing. I am however totally hooked. I really like doing it. I love dense patterns which honestly are not the most popular. I have many that will stitch quickly and create great texture. This is so much fun. Giving up my customers will be a real financial sacrifice but I know risk is what life is about. lol

You are all being very kind to a newbie. lol

I will be selling my designs but not until I am sure they are a professional quality. I have many many to get completed and I am stitching them out on Real Quilts so I can see them on a larger scale. I will no longer be taking customer quilts in the near future so I can really work on my skills as a digitizer. It really takes alot of work and mostly time. So much to do and so little time. lolol

Again thank you so much for the confidence boost. I appreciate you all and value your opinion.

Grammie,

Count me in on purchasing Myrna's Dance. Its beautiful and even though I have only talked to Myrna on the phone a few times, she is a wonderful person and I am glad to see you did this. I, too, plan to take a class from her in the near future.

You go girl!!!!!

I misspelled Myrna's name and no one called me on it. lol

I went to replace and had computer problems and so couldn't get it to reload.

I am revising it also. When I have it revised I will post it back.

Sorry ladies. But a big thanks to you for the kind words.

Archived