Feedback please

Hi Teresa

Hope you don't mind a newcomer commenting on your blog.  I like it.  Very nice layout...easy to read...easy to follow....easy to go from diary to gallery and then to prices.  Pictures of your customer quilts are great.

The one thing I would change (and this is a personal preference)  is the font for your diary and gallery...You used some type of script for those and then in your "prices" you used a block style...to me the block style is much easier to read.  Again, that's a personal opinion. 

Either way the blog is great with great info.  Really impressive.

David

I agree with David about the fonts.  I like easy to read Arial or times.  If I visit blogs that are challenging to read, I don't spend too much time there and may not visit again.

On your "prices and details" page--the next to last paragraph, it would be more user friendly to have your e-mail contact as a hyper link. As it is, to contact you, I would have to cut and paste your e-mail into my email program.

Other than that, I think it looks very nice.  :D

Teresa, I just spent far too much time on your blog.  Loved it.  I love the social talking you do, like the

post about your grand daughters.. so nice and comfy.

Your work is outstanding and I'd love to see  you reach for a juried show..  your work is well worth it.

Rita

• 4 months later...

I'm asking again for folks to take a look at my blog and see what I can do to make it better.  I really love Judi Madsen's Green Fairy Quilts page, but I found out it is professionally created for her.  I can't afford to do that right now, so I am going to try to make mine better. The blog and my facebook page have been my primary way of getting new customers lately.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and comments.  Y'all are the best!

Hi Teresa,

I like your comments and stories. Is there a way to add a banner or scrolling banner (dont know if that is the correct term) across the top, so that there is some 'eye candy' before reading the words? I know you have some photos in the actual blog posts, but I wonder if a bit more overall color might jazz it us a bit.

If your customers allow you to, I think I would also post more (bigger) pictures of the quilts you do for them. That would be a great way for potential customers to see your work.

Just a few thoughts,

Janice

Archived