DD Couldn't Be Better

Just thought I would let you all know...Jennifer is so much better it is unbelievable!! She was her Friday evening and had not taken any medication all day...and was abel to function!! Said she even was able to get some housework done. She still has moments where she is nauseated, and she gets tired easy, but it is more like a normal pregnancy now. I am so grateful to those of you have been praying for her and have had your churches praying for her. Also, to those of you who have emailed me privately with your concerns, you just don't know how good that makes us feel. It is good to know that with all the yuk you hear about in this old world, there are still a lot of very good people out there.

Thank you, thank you,

Mary Beth

Blessed be!! I am so thankful! Mary Beth, it's such a long, hard road for you, her mom. I pray you can find some peace for a while now. Be restful and know your daughter and her baby are in His hands. Get a good night's rest.

Gotta go deal with my DD and DS. (Rolling eyes). Wish DS would just DO his homework, buy gum, and DD would not stress out like the drama queen she is over each AP history assignment. Oi!

This is SUCH good news, Mary Beth! Thank you!! And bless you!

Mary Beth,

So glad to hear Jen is feeling better. Jessica was up for a visit Saturday and read all the notes from everybody, she sat here and cried for five minutes. She sends everyone her thanks. She seems to be in very good spirits. Her due date is sometime between July 20 and August 8th, they will know more when she has her next appt in KC on June 12th.

God bless you and your family always,

April

Glad to hear the girls are doing better / good! We will still keep those little

babies in our prayers!~ Even after they are born, grown-up and moved

away - we love our childern and wish them the best!! Because we are

MOMS ! Not to say that Dads don't love them too, yes they do - but moms

always worry so much about our babies. I know I would be going nuts if

my little girls were old enough and to the point of having their own babies..

My 10 year old always tells me "Mom, you worry to much"..... and I tell her

"yes - I do! Because I am you mom!!" Ladies - keep us informed and keep

on taking great care of your girls!!! I know you will.....:D

Jen just left the doctor's office. Everything looks fine. They heard the heartbeat right off the bat!! She is going for blood work so they can check for Downs. The only thing he wants her to do is gain weight. She is still not up to her beginning weigh-in weight, so it's more Ensure shakes for her. She stopped by here today and I thought she look so good. She had makeup on, and her hair was washed and fixed :D She ususally puts a bandana on her head and calls it good. One of the nurses at the dr's office said, "Oh my gosh, you have the glow!!" She does, she looks like she is feeling very good, and she is just so excited to be pregnant. She told me that she has just been so sick she had almost forgot that she was pregnant...aren't women funny...that's the whole reason she was sick :D:P:D:P

Mary Beth,

That is wonderful news. I am so glad she is feeling better. No matter how old the children get it seems as if we just want to take away their pain. I

By the way, my new granddaughter, Keira Marie, is now at seven pounds and is doing great. Yesterday should have been her birthday, instead of six weeks ago. She has started to wiggle her way to the top of the bassinet and is now taking three whole ounces of formula every three hours. Since she started at ten "cc"s, which is about one third of an ounce, she has come a long way.

Phyllis Hughes

Archived