Finished the 3D Bow Tie quilt

Thank you all for your encouraging words. I, like many others, doubt myself, yet all of your wonderful comments give me confidence and help me to know that yes, I can do this. I know that this is not a "show quilt" but a step in that direction. You all are like a family and I thank you.

PattyJo - I am such a dork, I went to webshots and I still can't find the 3-D quilt. I know my eyes do actually work. Am I a wierdo or what. I saw lots of others (which are very nice BTW), I just can't find that 3D one. Help!

I'm interested because I have one that was handquilted and I wanted to see a LA'd one. Thanks!!

Thanks to all of you. I showed it to the longarm quilt guild group that I belong to and they had encouraging words to say as well. The part that they were most interested in was that it is continious line and from the first block to the last, the only stops were to change bobbins!! Fun to figure it out and accomplish what to some may be easy, but for a fairly new LA'r was a challenge. Thanks again.

Archived