Pictures on webshot

Hi, good morning everybody,

you all are sending a lot of pictures of quilts you have done.

I would like to say thank you for this, because I have had a lot of fun looking to them.

Now I would like to give something back to you.

As I'm not able to put the pictures into the chat, I have put some on webshot.

Here is my adress:

http://community.webshots.com/user/elkekobusch

I hope you will find some pictures you like.

Elke

Elke,

Thank you for sharing your webshots photos. I looked at all of your quilts, and they are so beautiful. You are an artist and create lovely quilting. :) Please share more of your pretty quilting.

It is morning on your side of the world, but it is very late here in Alaska right now, and I really should be in bed having my much needed beauty rest, so I will say Gute Nacht! :)

Shana

Hi Elke,

Nice to meet you, here and on webshots. I enjoyed seeing your quilts and quilting. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your photos and share them with us.

PS: As a side note. Webshots member, violinsux, has graciously moved their album to a more appropriate category making room for Innovations 2007 to re-appear on the most viewed albums list. Thank You. :) ~~ Eva H.

Hi Elke,

Welcome to the best chat on the face of the earth! (Do not listen to me, this is the only one I've ever been on! :D ). I love, love, love your quilts! You are really showing your talent so please share again!

Claudia,

I see you are coming to Houston, hope to see you there! I won't make it until the 1st or 2nd, althought I'm considering going on the 31st just to see the quilts and save the vendor mall for the next day. We'll have to teach you how to talk Texan while you are here! I'm sure Grammie Tammy will help out there. A word to the wise, do not let anyone tell you that "Howdy" is a good word to use in Texas....that is not a good thing at all. You could start with "Hi Y'all". It starts with a twang and ends with a drawl!

So und jetzt ein großes Lob auf Deutsch!:D

Super super schööööööööönnnnn!

Und der Blätterquilt kam mir irgendwie bekannt vor!:D Huch, das war ja meiner!

Vielen vielen Dank, dass auch mein Quilt einen Platz auf Deiner Webshots Seite gefunden hat.

Hoffentlich sehen wir uns in Waalre. Ich komme am Sonntag.

Heute Abend werde ich mich hier vorstellen mit einem Quilt den ich gerade auf der Maschine habe und meinem Lone-Star. Falls meinem Mann das mit den Fotos gelingt. Ich bin in so etwas nämlich nicht gut.

Sorry that I have written everything in German but my English is so UUUAAAAHHHHHH. And I want to send Elke some nice words and I am not able to do that in English:D After I would write some nice words in English Elke is not longer my friend I think.

Originally posted by quiltjunkie

Patty Jo,

You don't think we have accents on the West Coast? well I don't either BUT I was in West Virginia 3 weeks ago and someone asked me "Where are you from?" because they didn't recognize my accent..Oh PLEEZE, I'm a So Calif native, I don't have an accent..:D

Hey Hester, I am originally from California (lived there 14 years in SF Bay area) and now that I've been away from CA for 30 years, I gotta tell ya that I think you Califorians definitely have an accent...it is very slight but I can tell for sure. People tell me I have a semi-southern tone to my voice but I've never lived in the south! Maybe cuz there are lots of southerners living up here in the way up north country where I am now, it kinda rubs off! I suppose I have a northern twang. :P

Ya'know Shana....I too have been told that I have a Southern Accent as well....born and lived all my basic life in Montana I would tell people it was a country accent. Maybe Cuz your folks are from there you too picked up on that country accent. :P

OMG Bonnie, I have talked to you on the phone...you do not have a southern accent!!

I talked to a guy in Georgia one day and he asked me if I was from New York! Now, for those of you who have heard me talk....stop laughing!! I asked him if I sounded like I was from NY...he said, "lady, where I'm from everyone sounds like they are from New York!":D

Archived