No newsletter

Oh thank goodness it is not me. After my Millie problems I was hoping I was not also having Computer problems. After 5 trips to the Apple store where the "genius" at the "genius bar" crashed my hard drive, I am a little nervous. Computers. Gotta love em, eh?

Thank you for letting us know, Heidi.

Nancy

Hello...Michael....yes I have and they were fab, and I\'m so jealous...I just found my fabric dyes last weeks so you just watch out mister. :)

But then I wouldn\'t worry to much because I have been up to my elbows with the teenage kid and massive Spring play practice and other things that she has been into these last few weeks. About ready for a vacation.....but still plugging along.:cool:

You guys, I\'ve been signed up for the newsletter since I started quilting...I have never gotten it. There was a sample (if it\'s the same thing I\'m thinking of) in the material we got at the first demo I attended on the APQS machine....but that is the only one. I have asked about it, been re-entered on a list, and signed up on this list on my profile...still no newsletter.:(

Now that I know what your talking about :P I did get a newsletter about a zillion years ago....but that would have been say 2 maybe 3 years ago, and always intended to do something, but lost the issue and never knew where to get it again. Now I know.

Archived