NQR - DH back in hospital - UPDATE

Hello all, thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts that you have sent our way. Bill came home from the hospital this morning and is almost back to his old self. Just wanted you all to know that I think they found the problem, now a BIG change in diet and we will get it undercontrol. Thanks again for all your prayers. I really appreciate all of you, my APQS family. (((((Hugs)))))

Guest Linda S

Oh Patty - I haven\'t been on line much lately so I missed this. My prayers are with you and Bill. God bless you both and bring healing to him and peace to you.

Linda

Good morning - Thank you all for your words of agreement of "Great New\'s" that Bill is home. Now, the task on my part starts. I\'m just now running of a 43 page "End Diverticulitis Meal Planner". The first pages is how to make your own broth??? I thought that came in a can! I think that I have a lot to learn. I want to do all that I can so that Bill can eat right, but starting everything from scratch?? WOW, that is going to limit my quilting life.....but you know, he\'s worth it. I\'d bettr go and see if I even have some of these ingredients in the house and start the shopping list. Thanks again for the words of support and encouragement. You guys are great!

Patty,

You might see if there is some sort of "Diverticulitis Support Group" in the Salem area - they might have suggestions on where to purchase ingredients (like broth-in-a-can;)), or recipes that are easier, etc., etc.

Our prayers are still with you, always!

Patty Jo, so sorry I missed seeing this last night.. prayers go up for sure, for all of you, hubby, you, health care givers & Dr.s minds and insight.. knowledge, too.

We need to Thank the Lord for making him well and trust Him to do it again..

Healing Hugs,

RitaR

Archived