NQR - DH back in hospital - UPDATE

I\'ve debated every day since last Saturday on whether to post this or not, but I\'m running out of my own steam and would like some prayer support. DH Bill was re-admitted to hospital last Sat. with lots of abdominal pain. To make a very long story short, he has undergone 2 CT Scans, and ultra sound, lower GI testing, and 2 different times to the X-ray dept and they are still trying to figure out what is going on. The good news in all of this is that they have found NO NEW CANCER, PTL - but they have found diverticulitis and feel this is the cause of the problem. Now the frustraiting part is that he\'ll have 3 or 4 hours where he feels great, then 3 or 4 hrs of pain, cramping, etc. The Dr feels this is a result of all of the radiation that he received last Spring and they are trying to get his system to stabilize. It is so hard to see him shivering one minute, then doubled up in a fetal position the next. Every day since Sunday they have said he is coming home in a day or two and now they are saying maybe Friday. We would appreciate your prayers about this. Thank you for listening.

Patty Jo, Thank you for allowing us the privilege of lifting you and Bill up in prayer. Just keep hanging on to His promises and know that He will give you strength. If there is anything that I or Miguel can do, please give us a call. You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. and what great news that the cancer has not returned.

Patti Jo. Please except my love and prayers along with the rest of your quilting friends here on the forum.

Our Daughter had surgery in Dec. and just went through another for several cerebral leaks, So we know where you are at.

Hang in there and feel the love that abound you. I will continue to pray that the Doctors have the knowledge to make your Bill well.

Huzz

Carolj.

Dear Patty,

I am so sorry to hear this.:(

I wish you & Bill all the best, hang in there!

I know things will get better, you both are very strong loving people.

Thinking of you both!:)

Dear Patty Jo and Dear Bill as well,

Thank you for trusting all of us to help support you during this difficult time. There are so many people thinking of and praying for you both. I\'m so sorry that you both have to go through this again, but I pray that you will find strength.

Much love, Beth

Patty Jo,

So sorry to hear that Bill\'s back in the hospital - and sooo glad that it\'s not the cancer back! My prayers (and those of my church family) are with you both through this frustrating and painful time. Just know that the Lord is faithful and has gone before you in all things.

Love ya!

Barb

Thank you all for your kind thoughts & prayers. I just talked to Bill on the phone and it will be at least one more day before they will release him. He had another rough night needing major pain medication in addition to the pain patch that he is wearing. I\'m doing pretty good, although even though I\'m getting 6 to 7 hrs of sleep each night, I feel like I\'m just not very alert and that isn\'t a good thing. I\'m hoping & praying that I can shake that groggy feeling. Thank you again for all of the support that you give to me thru your words and prayers.

Archived