NW QUILTERS June Get together

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a (not-so-secret) secret-----

If you go to the dealer\'s list on the home page you will see that Bayside is listed as a dealer in Olympia!!! They hope to be up and running this summer. I am so excited for them--and me. Now I will have a place to buy accessories, if I can talk them into stocking parts and stuff. So, this is another reason to visit up here. They would love to see a bunch of pro APQS owners descend on their shop, I am sure.

Nancy - Only if you will show up at my house every time it snows and dig me out :P:D:P. I love Idaho in the summer (DH\'s family had resorts on Priest Lake) - love to swim and boating, but uuuggggg - I really don\'t like to be cold or to shovel snow. I think I would make a good snow bird even from the wet side of the Cascades. ;)

Hi Mary Beth - that would be fine with me. The Pacific NW is a beautiful place to live. We would love to have you live here so that you could join our NW Longarmers. We had such fun while you were here. Southwest still flys into PDX for the next couple of meetings (JUNE & SEPT). I\'m sure one of us could pick you up!!:D

• 5 weeks later...

Patty Jo, - Bev and I need to be in Missouri on Sep 18th so I expect that we will be leaving not later than Monday the 15th, and won\'t be back until maybe the 24th or 25th. I hope that the get together at your place can be before or after those dates if possible. I am looking forward to that meeting.

I\'m excited about learning more about how to use the circle lord. My friend and I use my spirals longboard yesterday with success but now have some questions.

Who can help in the meantime, before our meeting June 7th?

Thanks y\'all.

Bonnie

I would love to meet you in Salem. I\'ll have to think about June 7, as I work the night before, so it all depends on how tired I feel -- don\'t like to drive when sleep deprived! I am really interested in the Circle Lord, though. I\'ll let you know for sure later.

Jill

We all know that this is the best place to ask any questions, so just ask. There are many here who own the CL and they will jump right in and answer. You might want to start a new topic about it though. As many wouldn\'t look under NW Quilters! Go for it girl!!

I feel so lucky to have met you all, I am so excited. I love this machine!

I am good to go to June. I will look forward to it. I also have no problem going to Salem.

I would be willing to host a meeting after Salem. I live in Oregon City.

By the way if you all haven\'t heard, the "Lets Quilt" in Oregon City is closing down, and this Saturday and Next Saturday she will be open 9:00 am. All fabric if you buy the rest of the bolt is 50% off. 40% off min 2 yd cuts, all the rest 30% off.

Have a great day.

Brendalee

Hey, neat invitation. Thanks. I\'m a maybe for that date. Depends on how many of my customer quilts I can get done in time for our show coming up and whether or not I decide to quilt anything for myself. ah, heck, that ain\'t gonna happen anyway!

So hey, Linda! Are you going up for sure? Staying over?

give me a call or send an email. would love to hear from you gal.

And Jim, my apologies to you for not answering one of your questions via webshots from some time ago. I think it was about crosshatching and what method did I use. Template? Rulers? Marking? yes, yes, yes. You were probably looking at "The President\'s Quilt" on my webshots album which had all of that. It was a quilt of my own and felt free to try different things, with varying results. Just keep trying until you find what works for you, what works for the quilt and what works for the situation at hand. And then remember, it ALL looks better from a distance! :D

Hi Jim and Bev--

I have no allergies--thanks for asking! And I would like to bring a snack to share--do you have anything you would like me to bring? Smoked salmon? Artisan breads? Makings for a salad? Email and let me know--it will be lots of fun to see everybody.

Yes I do have allegies but I am capable of eating around them. I will bring an an appetizer (with the thing I am allegic to) however it is great! I eat it dispite the allergy and lactose intolerant factor. I am sure there will be cookies I can definetly eat those.

Melora

Archived