Prayers--Update

Judi-

So sorry to hear about your sister but prayers and hope do wonders. My sister-in law had a double masectomy at 30 years old and a lot of Chemo. She was told she could never get pregnant. That was 6 years ago and she conceived twins naturally that are perfectly healthy and turning three next month.

Lots of prayers heading your way.

God Bless,

Randi

Thank you all for your support, concern, and prayers. My sister will know the results of the test on Wednesday of this week. She is trying to keep a positive attiude which is so important but she says the reaction from the Dr was a concern to her.

Our family greatly appreciates your prayers, Thanks, Judi

Thanks to everyone for your concern and prayers. Test confirm that my sister will have to have bone marrow transplant as the cancer has "cloned" itself. She will be coming to San Antonio for treatment and be staying with me for awhile. Dr hopes to have her treatments start within the week.

Again thanks for your prayers. Judi

Judi - I\'ll continue to pray for her as I know that the bone marrow transplant can be a challenge. I pray that she can have a really good positive attitude about her treatment. I speak from experience that attitude will be one of the MOST important things she can have during her treatment and after the transplant. And I will be praying for you also as you will be there everyday helping her go thru this.

I shall keep praying too.. so many heart aches around right now.. big hugs and the silliest Prednisone smile youve ever seen..... ROFLL.. it is too! Just ask my mirror.

Anyway.. hugs around, smiles of all kinds.. may even take my teeth out once, and prayers, prayers, prayers... God Bless,

Rita

Archived