From Philippe / Ref :Open European Quilt Championship

Hello to all apqs family members !

this is Philippe and guess what , i am using Claudia\'s web address because I do never remember my password when I am not with my computer !

we are happy to annnounce you that this year , numerous long armers using apqs have won prices at the OEQC in Veldhofen , Holland

We have Elke Kobusch in cooperation with Edith Voertmann who won the 2 nd price in long arm quilting

and of course Claudia Pfeil who has been awarded the 1st price in Theme and with two more customer\'s quilts

so that\'s wonderfull and We want you to be excited as much as we are

Greetings from the netherlands !

Phil

Oooooh........what an exciting evening yesterday;)!

The best thing was that my real friends Elke and Edith has won ,too! Edith has sewn diamonds by hand out of japanese fabrics and Elke has quilted it fantastic !:DSo we were happy together after setting up the booths of Quilt&Co. and APQS and enjoying the awards!

Anette Valtl has one a ribbon too with her beautiful quilt "Rubi"in the traditional category! Congratulations!

My customers Hildegard Ledl( 2nd place in traditional category) and Ellen Boes-Smit ( two Ribbons: Trophy for Design and 3rd place for Longarm-quilting) will be happyyyy to see their ribbons today after show opening! Yeaaaaaah!

Ok......and my "Parrot\'s Island" has won the Theme category.......yiiippppppieheiyeaaaaah oh happy dance:D

You will see this quilt at MQS;):D

For pictures right now.....please have a look at www.oeqc.eu

Have a great day........

We will "fly" ;) to open the booths of Quilt & Co and APQS.....

Claudia

Hi all there.......across the ocean!:D

We arrived yesterday late night back in Krefeld !

We all of Quilt & Co. and APQS are exhausted but proud as well!

Thank you for the Sneak peak....Karin and Theo!*lol* They both wanted to show more of the quilts , but there should be a little surprise for MQS!;)

Just to explain.....The grey one on Karin´s picture is hand sewn by Edith and quilted by Elke - it has won second place for Longarm-Quilting.

The picture with the birds is belonging to my "Parrot´s Island"( 1. place Longarm-Quilting and Trophy for Theme)

Ok....... I have to prepare the shop today and then I will switch my clothes from one suitcase into another one;)....I will fly to Kansas on thursday.....counting the day...no!!! the hours!;) to see and meet you all!

Claudia

Hi, good morning to all of you ......

Now we are back from the Netherlands and prepared the shop yesterday!

Let me say thank you to all of you for all your words of kindness, also in the name of Edith!

I would like to post some pictures of Ediths quilt, but I\'m at home and my camera in Krefeld. Hope it will be possible later.

Thank you Carin for posting the picture!!!! It was so nice to meet you!!!!

But now a dream comes true! I only have to wait some days, but I can\'t, can\'t sleep, can\'t eat ..... I\'m so excited ....

On Sunday a big plane will take me over the ocean to MQS ... wow ... it\'s my first time ... hope, to see some of you there!!!!! ;););)

Thanks to you all again!!!!

Elke

Archived