Looking for someone to try a new stylus out

Hi,

This is Ron from rns-design.com. I just finished the prototype stylus for the APQS Lenni. I was able to get all the measurements I needed at Quilt Market in Portland and now I need to find a Lenni to test the stylus on. I would prefer to find a Lenni in the greater Olympia, Washington area, does any one have a Lenni in western Washington area and would like to try out a new stylus that will work with our pattern boards? If I can’t find anyone in Washington would someone else like to try the stylus out for me?

You can e-mail me at rmooreh@rns-design.com

Thanks.

Hi Ron

I can\'t really help you as I\'m not close by. I wanted to try your boards and ordered them from Bayside. They had a Millie stylus, so my husband suggested I get it and he would modify it to attach to my Lenni. Wish I\'d known you were doing one!

I\'m still considering the Circle Lord and understand that your stylus will fit into their holder. Will the stylus I\'ve ordered be able to fit?

Regards, Judy

Is central NC near Olympia? Was born and raised in Kent, had and aunt and uncle live in Olympia.. Aww didn\'t think it would count.. if so let me know.

LOL can\'t imagine you two and the Topper couple, L & D, can do anything wrong on these.. Good luck on it.

RitaR

Hi Judy,

Thanks for ordering our pattern boards. I drop off three stylus we make for the Mille last week to Bayside. The problem is they only have a Millie in the show room.

You may have problems with fitting the Millie stylus we make on to the Lenni thats why I designed a new stylus that should fit the Lenni and Millie both.

The stylus rod that came with the stylus you order should fit into the Circle Lord stylus holder if the rod is long enough to reach the table.

I am willing to send you the prototype in place of the Millie stylus you bought from Bayside if you like for free. The only thing I would ask for is some photo\'s and feedback.

You can e-maill me at rmooreh@rns-design.com

• 2 weeks later...

Ron, I was just on your site, it\'s great. How often do you add new boards? I was looking for florals for E2E for spring/summer quilts as well as leaves for some fall quilts. Your system looks easy to use and appears compact, no fuss which is great. Dianne

Hi DB,

I have no set time I add new boards to the site, most of the time it\'s when I finish a design and after my wife has tested it to make sure it quilts well. We are heading out on vacation at the end of the month and I will be posting new designs once I get back from vacation in the middle of July.

Hi Linda,

I received my new Topper and am very excited to start playing as soon as I finish the quilt I\'m on now. One question, I\'m going to remove the top bar soon to make it easier for my vertifcally challenged self. I\'m having my DH cut a longer board for the topper so it will reach the backing bar. Do you think the slight tilt will cause a problem, or do I need to have him build up one end?

Archived