Having fun with the Grandkids & Daughter

Today, the last of our three kids went home and we have had 13 days of company ! PHEW...can you say I\'m pooped! It was all fun and we really enjoyed them. I sure wished that they lived closer so that when they are here, we don\'t have to cram everything into a couple of days. Anyway, one of the things that was super fun was a water fight which began in the kiddy pool for our 3 yr old grandson! When our 12 yr old GD got involved, it all went south, then both our daughter and I were running to get out of the way. That little 3 yr old can hold his own. Here are a couple of shots

2480794570094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

2209321000094956607S425x425Q85.jpg

2652013440094956607S425x425Q85.jpg

All ended with some good memories. thanks for looking.:cool:

Julie, This little guy has a way of worming his way into my heart. I called him a dill pickle at least 3 months ago, that is the first thing that he said to me when they got here. So this time I called him a hot jalapenio (sp) pepper pickle and he burst into giggles. He gave both my DH and I great big hugs before they left. His oldest sister didn\'t get involved into the water fight, she was "texting" in the house. She is a typical 15 yr old. - thinks she is 18 going on 20!!! We miss them already. It is sooooo quiet.

Awwww!!!!!!!!!!! What fun photos! You\'ll be remembering this water fight for many months (years?) :) I was hoping to hear about another "swan dive" off the back of the wave runner! No swan dives this year??? C\'mon, granny!! You have to keep up with the reputation!

Jalepeno pepper pickle... Patty you are way too fun!! :P

Julie, don\'t you just love how those little guys talk? Total heart melters, for sure... ;)

PattyJo....just look at the Dennis The Menace look that little guy has on his precious little face.....man you can just see the devil in those eyes... and I bet he can giggle like no one else. What a sweet family...and go glad they were able to visit.

Shana - the Swan Dives are reserved for the family reunion held at the lake that we go to up in NE Washington State. So, even though there was a body of water, this body tried to stay out of it. And it was too far away from the deck to be able to adiquately enter the water without a splash!!:D:D LOL So the judges would not have given me enough points to make it worth my while. HaHa:P

Yeah, it\'s summer time in Oregon FINALLY!;)

Darling kids, I love back yard pool parties!!

Hope you didn\'t spoil them "too" badly Patty Jo!:D

Bonnie - your right, he does have that "Dennis the Menace" look & personality. He will look at you and just go for the thing that you just got thru telling him not to do!! But all 3 of our kids were the very same way. I guess that we are just a bunch of rebels!!! ;)

Patty Jo, What fun!! Grandkids are the best!!! I can\'t wait till July 7!! my daughter and her 3 are coming home for a week visit!! Can\'t wait!! They did live here for 3 years, then moved off to South Carolina last August! I miss them SSSSOOOO much! Glad you had a great time with yours!! I bet you ARE pooped!!:D...but worth every bit of poopediedness!!!:P:P:P linda

Patty Jo,

So glad that you enjoyed your grandkids!!!! It\'s nice to see them having so much fun at Grandma\'s house. Someday, I\'ll get to enjoy grandkids, that is if my kids ever decide to have kids. They are having too much fun just being married with no kids.

I think that we all should have grandkids before kids cause by the time we get the grandkids, we aren\'t able to keep up as well.....But this grandma had as much fun as possible. Running from the water only because I had a camera in my hands. I got both grandaughters and our daughter to give my Millie a try and I\'m going to bind up the piece that they all had a hand doing. Just as a keepsake, or a cat bed!!! :P With all that has been going on with DH we needed all the laughs and fun that we could handle. He is now in his 5th week of a 4 to 6 months chemo treatment. The biggest thing that the Dr\'s seem to be concerned with is that he has lost sooooo much weight. He is 5\'10" and is under 140 lbs. So for those prayer warriors out there, if you could pray that his appitite will come back and that he will want to eat. He doesn\'t have very much nausea which is good, but he just isn\'t hungry. Thank you all for your comments. They make my day :)

Lifting you and Bill up to Him and sending a big hug. Patty Jo, how wonderful you got to have all the grandkids with you. Hope you post pictures of the Millie play time. How exciting is that. they are a beautiful bunch!!

Archived