made it through the 1st day

Hi Everyone,

First of all, thank you to everyone who has given advise and support over the last couple of months while waiting for my Millie. She is here, set up and we have made it through the 1st day together. Pulled out my "Pajama Quilter" book as well as a few others and just had a ball trying things out. Finished the day with a panto - not the best but encouraging:D. Did impress the DH of the house... LOL. A ways off from touching a quilt, but I can see it coming. I just hope to become 1/2 as good as so many of you are - you are my inspiration and motivation.

So, I will have sweet dreams tonight................... and dream of all of you and my Millie.

Thanks & Good Bless,

Meg:cool:

Meg,

If you have tackled a panto already...you are well on your way. Even if you don't think it looks the greatest, you will be surprised how soon it will be looking great. Sounds like you are having fun, and that is the key. Keep up the good work!!

Meg,

Glad to hear that your first day went well. Just remember.....PPP and start quilting those quilts. Gook luck. Stay tuned in to here and you will get all the inspiration you need. These people on APQS forum are the GREATEST!!!!!!!

Yes, Yes, Yes:D

Today is the 2nd day - but unfortunately I can't spend all day in my little room with my great big Millie (unnamed as of yet) - dog (Tucker) need pet store stuff, the empty kitchen cabinet needs some food, and then because it is our anniversary, my DH thinks we should go out to dinner tonight so I have to get all fancied up........ But will get some time in.

A good day to all:D

Meg:cool:

Archived