Kermit the frog quilts?

So…Kermit sang to me. Well…not really…but If I were a frog with a Long Arm, I’d probably be singing something like this.

Why are, there so many…seams, on this quilt top…and pleats go-ing down, the side….

Quilt tops, are visions… made from, delusions…. quilt tops have nothing to hide…

So we’ve been told that tops must be faultless, I know their wrong wait and see…

some day we’ll find it, that long arm connection... the Quilters…the Piecers… and Me.

Who said that every quilt… would have points on center… when made by the full moons light.

Somebody thought of that…and someone believed it… that’s why frogs rip it at night.

What keeps us frogging, when long arms are clogging, and lint builds up on the floor.

Some day we’ll find, it that long arm connection…the Quilters…the Piecers…and Me.

Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices. Was Milli calling your name?

Is this the sweet sound that calls the young newbies, the voice might be one and the same.

I’ve heard it to ma-ny times to ig-nore it, its something that im supposed, to be.

Some day we’ll find it, the Long Arm connection the Quilters the Piecers and Me…

All of us under its spell…the Pantos and gadgets are magic….la… la la, Long-Arming…lost in the quilt sandwich sea.

Have a fun day everyone.

Kelley

LOL! That's what I do to songs, too, except I change the words around and sing to my dogs! (I insert special "favorite" words that they like to hear) and I then I smile/giggle when their eyes get really round and big and ears pop up when they hear those words! LOL!! It's funny to watch their reaction.

I know...I know...I know.. I need to get a life and find better ways to amuse myself... ;)

Archived