www.nadiawilsondesigns.com is "live"

The words/links show up fine on my computer. I am using firefox. Shana - what browser are you using? I tried to open my internet explorer browser to view the website, but it always locks up on me!

Yep - it's internet explorer...Nadia - it doesn't show the really pretty quilt either or the write-up about you on the front page.

In firefox, the site navigates well, modern colors are nice and all of the links seem to work! Good job!

Do check with Dan with the internet explorer issue?? I am using internet explorer 6.0 - not sure if this is an old version or a new version.

Originally posted by yeoldeforest

Good to know it's an old internet explorer browser issue! I'll stick with firefox! and the site looks good in firefox!

OK I am at home now looking at Nadia's site on my home computer which is brand new and has Windows Vista. Nadia's web site looks great on the home computer. So, you're right, Joann, it's probably old MS Windows (my work computer).

Thanks everyone! I am soooo excited about my website!!!

It has been a long go at getting this site ready, learned alot along the way and now it's here! I am soo happy with it finally! Thanks for all the great comments, and please if anyone finds any links that do not "link" or something wrong, let me know if you don't mind. After looking at it for sooo long, I may have missed the most obvious! I will be continuing to work on my site now and there will be new "stuff" added over the next few weeks, so check back often.

Hi Kerry! I'm still summer holidaying (sp) however have been working while I am here too! Will be physically back in my studio next week sometime. I have a bunch of quilts waiting for me to quilt!

Thanks again everyone!

Hi Everyone,

If you have been experiencing trouble getting my website to display properly...Dan at Danemco has fixed the problem. If you are still encountering problems today, try deleting the temporary internet files on your computer. For internet explorer go to tools, click on internet options and then click on delete temporary files. Depending on your internet service provider/browser, this should clear up the problem that was making my webpage display incorrectly. Also according to Dan, some ISP may take 24 hours to update their servers. Please if you were having problems with my website, try the above and let me know if you are still encountering problems. Dan is pretty sure it has all been remedied. Thanks for your patience while this "road bump" gets corrected.

Thanks also to everyone for the comments about my site...it is pretty exciting....I am so pleased with it!

:):):):):)

Archived