BIG trouble

My machine is broke! I was oiling the bobbin area and my rag got caught in the machine. I got it out, but my machine won't turn on now. I really need some help. I called APQS and am waiting for a call back. Anything I can try while I wait. I'm in somewhat of a panic here.

I blew my first fuse a few months ago. Freaked me out too, but I knew that the answers would be here. And yes, the next time I went by a Radio Shack I pulled in a got a little bag of about 4-6 fuses. Hopefully that will be a lifetime supply.

Now, what other things should we have on hand at all times? I had to make a run out for emery cloth yesterday. Anything else other people can think of that you wished you'd had on hand, but didn't?

Beth

Peg, Holy cow, have you been watching my hubby, and taking lessons from him.

Glad it was only a fuse.. he did end up having to retime a bit.. and listen to me,, which I think was the worst thing.. I really bellowed.. no screaching about it.

A screw to hold the needle would be a good idea, a couple extra bobbin casings, several little blue spring bobbiedealies to go in the bobbin, emry cloth for sure..

won't think about light bulbs for the Lenni.. I am afraid to ask..

and what else to have on hand??? Patience, which I am short on right now.

RitaR

Archived