Baby Quilt Pictures

Thanks everyone for your comments and compliments. This quilt was fun to quilt as I got to experiment with ideas and learn more skills. I did a lot of SID and I used stencils for the first time on my Liberty. The butterflies in the large corner stones and the flower in the center, focal fabric were my stencils. (Kim: the stencils were from Country Quilt Works)

This weekend I hope to buy the backing fabric for the boy quilt and get that one loaded and started. I plan to do basically the same stitching on it, but will use "boyish" stencils, instead of flowers and butterflies. I'll post pictures of that one as soon as it's done.

Now to put the binding on the girl quilt.

Sandra I love your quilt and I love your butterflys. I love to make baby quilts.....you can do so many things to them and yet make them all different. I can't wait to see your next one.

But this little girl is going to love this one and cherish it forever!

Renae

Thanks everyone. ;););)

I had so much fun quilting this one and got a bit more practice...PPP.

I was about to load the boy quilt this morning and I realized the fabric I bought last night wasn't big enough. Pooh! I guess Monday I will go back to the quilt shop and choose something else. I finished the bolt, so I will need to go to "plan B" and pick out something different.

Archived