Do you think DH will notice this....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you need to pay Sandy to go to the airport and wait for Luke's plane to land...and then for sure you can get the message to him that he fell through the ceiling again.....telephathy doesn't alway work with kids over the age of 25...till then they know mom's still looking and the call wondering what ya wanted....after that, ya gotta pay someone to track them down.

Also redneck man at out house...he use to have a mallard duck, but when it got so moth eaten I made him throw it away....:P:P

MaryBeth, your mending went quite well and hope the other one does too, your leg that is.. Hope that's all that was injured!

Sorry it happened, and glad you weren't hurt badly.

Just fess up, it's less painful and is over quickly. Himself is so unobservant I could leave the hole and he'd not notice.

RitaR

LMBO @ Rita regarding her hubby! ROFLMAO!

Oh boy! I think the hourglass is probably about to run out...dont ya think Mary Beth??? I think once a door goes closed a few times in the garage, whether it's the remote full garage door, or a side door...your patch job may start to droop. That's just my opinion, and thinking it could fall at any time. Now, .. maybe that in itself might save your butt.....but, I dont know...

Ya could make a booby trap out of it...so when he DOES open one of the garage doors...it will just "fall?????" HINT HINT

I agree - get that patch going - You did a great job sort of fixing it but you don't want it to fall. It sounds as if it does fall, it's your head it will find and then what will DH do and even more important - what will we do without our major contributor to this site??? Heven help us if that happens - be good to yourself and heal! Also Happy Birthday to DH - have a great party!

You are one lucky girl, Mary Beth.

Everytime I think about your long leg dangling thru that hole when the drywall gave way, I have to laugh. I know that I should not laugh at your misfortune or your boo-boos. You knew that you shouldn't go into that attic but that Wiley Coyote spirit of yours led you in there anyway.

So did you get the photos that your were looking for? And if not, maybe you could have an ambulance standing by when you make your next attempt to get those photos.

Mr Margie,

You do say " Good grief Mary Beth", ha...and for good reason. I'm not fessing up until all 4 of his brothers and their wives, his mom, his step-dad and his gal, all of our children and their spouses/girlfriend...and all of our friends and other relatives are present. Then I will live to see another day. According to my DBIL they are all going to make me hoist up my pant leg to show off my shin :o

Thank you all for the duct tape suggestion...now, don't you think if I was trying really hard to hide a hole in the ceiling I would not frame it out with a silver/gray colored tape that is 3" wide? Come on people...that is a dead give-a-way!!

Funny....I am about out of saran wrap and since I have not been watching my diet very closely....not sure there is enough to cover what needs to be covered ;)

So, here is the plan today! DH is working out at the gym, will call on his way home (I've trained him that way), will stop at Subway...because he is more careful about what he eats. I will make sure I dash to the front door when he pulls in the driveway so it looks like I have missed him dearly all day (which I have - yada, yada). Then he will eat is samich and fall asleep in the recliner - Ta-da!!

Archived