THE ORIGINAL ROSE LOGCABIN QUILT

I finally got dave to take a picture of this quilt, it is the original one that is in my book, in the book it is only a wall hanging and i included the cutting instructions for making any size you wanted when you bought the book. I just received my shipment of patterns for the quilt so it comes with everything you need to make a wall hanging to a king size quilt. they are available through my web site and I can e-mail it or ship the pattern to you e-mailing saves you the shipping cost. visit my web site to order

http://www.deloasquiltshop.com/deloasonlinestore/quiltpatterns.html

post--134619003603_thumb.jpg

when people attend my classes, lectures or book signings i give them the cutting instructions as a gift when they buy the book directly from me. i am going to re release the the book in a week or two with the instructions included, if you would like them let me know i would be happy to send it to you.

email me at

deloa@deloasquiltshop.com

Deloa, I just sent you an email about the pattern. I had bought your book a few years ago but never received the instructions to enlarge the Rose pattern. I did get my book autographed though.....YIPPPEEE!! And the class was fabulous!! But sure wish I had taken the class after having my machine a little longer I would have known more of what I was doing....:D

Hope to hear from you soon.

Renae

I am going to post the cutting instructions for the rose log cabin quilt on my site tomorrow, i will add the link here for you guys to get it. when the book was published AQS decided not to include the larger size cutting instructions, why? i do not know. soooo, if you have the book and want them, check back tomorrow and the link will be posted, if you do not have the book the cutting instructions will do you absolutely no good. the piecing pattern is 7.00 (which includes everything) i can e-mail you the PDF file or for 9.00 i will mail you a pattern hope this helps.

deloa

to order click here

http://www.deloasquiltshop.com/deloasonlinestore/quiltpatterns.html

Rose Log Cabin Pattern CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS

LIKE I PROMISED, FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASED MY BOOK SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN FROM ME, HERE ARE THE CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING THE QUILT BIGGER. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. I DO WANT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES WHEN YOU GET THEM DONE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW.

REMEMBER THE INSTRUCTIONS DO YOU NO GOOD WITHOUT THE PATTERN

CLICK ON LINK TO DOWNLOAD

http://016d1d8.netsolhost.com/deloasonlinestore/rosecuttinginst.html

AQS is not going to republish it so i have to buy the printing rights and take it somewhere else, wheels are in motion innovations is a sure bet to have them, i will let you know as soon as they are ready, i am also going to list the patterns from the book on my site so i will let you know when that happens, jacks chain will be the first to be on maybe tomorrow i can do more if you like,

deloa

Deloa

I bought this book from you at a quilting class in Cincinnati, Ohio,,, remenber they were only 3 of us show us,,,and you autograph it for me... I had the best time while I was there,,, and you are a great quilter,,, I will never forget that time,,, got too meet so many of APQS trainers,,,,The APQS people are so helpful and was so nice,,,

I am going to make this Rose Log Cabin Quilt,,

Thanks again

Wilma

Archived