Business Name

I'm so laughing here.....I can just see someone who doesn't know you....and goes to shake your hand and notices you nametag...what a hoot.

I use to have a co-worker who married a "Dent"

and they were going to name their children

Tri-Dent or Peppsa-Dent

I'm so glad that when she had her only child her mother stepped in and actually changed the birth certificate laying on the bedstand in the hospital, because it was actually filled out at Tri mom changed it to Jacob.:P;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was talking with my DH last night before sleep, and told him about the possible business name. He thought it was great too, except he says, "What happens if we build a new house, and not renovate this one?" I said, I couldn't go through picking another less generic name, so whatever happens, the name stays Green Gables Quilt Studio. I think I will use the house as a background on the Bcard, that way new house or not, it still makes sense.

Thanks again to everyone out there for their help. And Linda Rech, you are just too funny.

Kerry, I LOVE the name!!! Perfect!!! I know I had a hard time too!! We were all writing names down as we thought of them. Then, DH and I were driving down to SC to see our kids and grandkids at Christmas, and I was watching the names of roads and towns and such. Just before we started getting into the mountains in I think Virginia, I saw a sign...Cabin Creek Road. That was it!!! I kept saying it over and over and when we got to my daughter's , shared it with all of them, and everyone liked it!! So, my name was born!! Even before I got my machine!! Didn't get it till Jan 28, but I was ready!!!:D LOVE your name....It does bring up beautiful romanic thoughts of quilts and tea and all that fun stuff!! Ok!! I know I'm rambling...... :obut I do love your name!! linda

Archived