lindasewsit

Applique quilt finally finished!!Added a few pics I forgot

Well, it took me a little over 2 months to DECIDE what I was going to do with this quilt and 10 days to quilt it. (That's with working and life:)) I have quite a few pictures, so bear with me!! thanks for looking ! I pray I did this quilt justice with my quilting cause it is an exquisite (sp?) applique quilt!

post--13461902011714_thumb.jpg

B3FC2919DC089FF0E59CD167809B91DF.png

Linda Gibbons

Cabin Creek Quilting

APQS Freddie (aka, Gracie ll)

Hand guided

WOW. What beautiful quilting. I would say you definitely did this quilt justice! Absolutely Gorgeous!

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I love that quilt!!!!

Hugs,

Grammie Tammie

Tammie Baggett

aka Grammie Tammie

926 Stephens Dr

Westcliffe, Colorado 81252

grammietammie2014@gmail.com

Oh it is so lovely. I can't wait to see the other ladies!!!!!!!!! HURRY!

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Linda, honey you ARE doing this quilt justice with your designs. Whoa! This is fantastic!!!!!!

I have a tiny tear in the eye and a lump in my throat just looking at these lovely scenes.

I hope that your customer shows this quilt around because it needs to be adored and appreciated by quilters around the world. Truly a beautiful masterpiece!

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter