Just ordered a Quiltazoid

Butterfly

I just ordered a quiltazoid with the Spirograph and lots of stencils. I'm so much looking forward to getting it.

I do a lot of custom quilting and am thinking that the templates will help me speed things up a bit. I have a hard time with rulers because I have rheumatoid arthritis. When I use rulers I have to take lots of breaks. This should give me some wrist and finger relief.

I have read on this forum that there are lots of options and uses for each stencil. Please post some creative ideas that you have discovered.

Jess

Congratulations, Jess! You will have so much fun with your Quiltazoid! I can't wait to see what you come up with using yours. I've got one I'm loading now that I'm going to use spirals on. I'll post pictures when I get it done.

Jess.

having the quilt-a-zoid set up is so much fun. I use it a lot, just don't post picts..

Just forget practice and enjoy it over and over again, on practice sandwich, then place some more.

It is easy if you follow the directions.. not hard either.

Enjoy,

I can't wait. It should be here is another week or two. I have been looking through some pictures people have posted and love the ideas so far.

One problem I have with my quilting is that I cannot make a large design in a large plain block with any acceptable accuracy.....thats why I do heavy custom....I find THAT to be a whole lot easier. However, it is stinkin time consuming. I'm hoping I can use a quiltazoid design and embellish it in my own way so as to make both me and my customers very happy. We'll see how it goes. Maybe it will be just as time consuming. I don't know.

Jess

Archived