Brenni

I Spy Fabric Swap Anyone?

Just got my fabrics directly from the mail lady!  (I was out excavating our mail box when she came by.)  They look like a lot of fun!  Thanks to everyone for making such great choices, and THANKS to Mary for organizing!

Mary, sorry I didn't get enough postage on my return envelope. :(   Guess my system at the post office self-serve kiosk didn't work as well as I thought.  I'll send you the money.

Betsy

quilting with Emmeline, a 2011 Freedom SR

On a few packages I added a few cents. Please don't send me extra money.   I call these lessons learned from my first swap.   The issue was one of two things.  I asked for postage in early January and forgot that the US Post Office was going to increase postage at the end of January before the end of the swap.   The other issue, I think, was the weight of different fabrics being returned.  The fabrics sent may have weighed less than the ones returned.  A couple of people managed to spend much less on shipping based on the way they shipped the fabric.  They used a gallon sized bag, separated the fabrics into four stacks and slipped it into a large manila envelope.  It stayed flat and the fabrics arrived just fine.  Shipping this way cost much less than the little priority box.  Mary

i too got my fabrics. i love them. i received 3 duplicates, so we can play 'I Spy and Find the Match too'! Thanks again for a great swap. 

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Mine arrived today! Great assortment! Looking forward to making a fun quilt. Thanks for the tutorial on pre-washing the fabrics.

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)

Had a chance to really look through the fabrics this evening. Really cute stuff and a really nice mix (I participated in both swaps). Thanks to all who participated and a huge thank you to Mary!

Dave

2013 Millie

I received my fabrics today.  So darn cute.  Thank you Mary and a check will be in the mail in the morning.  Thank you for all the work you did. 

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Thank you everyone, I received my fabric squares today. This weekend our guild is making quilts for kids at risk. I will make an I Spy quilt tomorrow.

Quilted Stitches

APQS - Lucey

Does anyone else have finished quilts to show?  I participated in both swaps, and only had to add a few more blocks to make 3 quilts for Quilts for Kids.  Finally got them shipped out to day, thanks to my DH! :)

post-5510-0-07507300-1419628014_thumb.jpg

post-5510-0-87081900-1419628022_thumb.jpg

post-5510-0-50583100-1419628030_thumb.jpg

Betsy

quilting with Emmeline, a 2011 Freedom SR