Beth Durand: critters??

If we can figure out where the critters accidently ran away from home, I would be happy to have them shipped to me and I can put them back in the box. I was so looking forward to taking them places here in beautiful N. Idaho. :P:P I am sure this was an oversight by somebody in a hurry to get the box on it's way. It'll all work out.:):):):)

Nancy

Nancy,

The Norma you want is probably Norma Northcutt (ncutt here on the chat). She hasn't been active for the last month or so, so maybe she's out of town or her computer is on the fritz. Here's the info from her chat profile:

Norma V. Northcutt

The Sassy Quilter

Malin, OR 97632

Was able to leave a message on Norma's home phone...hopefully she can tell us when she saw them last, or if they even got to her house from Melora's.... maybe the little critters busted out of their box in route from the post offices....funny guys...

Hope to have them corralled by tomorrow the little idiots, and off to Nancy's house to they can crawl back into the box. Silly Dudes.

Well now Bonnie:D:D:D:D:D I am impressed. I thought I did good getting her email out of my quilting buddies address book. You are good. Really good.:P:P:P:P:P

Now, who is responsible for cancelling the Amber Alert once the juvies have been located. I just saw it on the 6:00 news in Spokane. Picture and all.:P:P:P:P

Nancy

Archived