Kudos to APQS

peglu

What a great company to deal with. As posted last week, my machine was down. Yesterday, I recieved new circuit (sp) boards with instructions on how to install them. I freaked. I thought 'you want ME to open the machine, unplug wires, remove electronic stuff, and then put it all back together' :P:P:P. Well, today I did it. The instructions that APQS sent were awesome. Every step was explained clearly and illistrated with real pics. It was a snap! And now, everything is running great. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. :):)

Isn't it a great feeling to be able to fix any problems yourself with the help of our comprehensive manual or instructions sheets that come with the parts! I can't think of any other product that I've bought that makes it so easy to repair ourselves - less down time no service call charges.

sue in australia

Peggy you cut yourself a short string.. most of it isn''t hard to do, just trying to figure out how tightening the bobbin is going to keep the top thread from making near eyelashes blows my mind, etc.. it does work. :o:o

So glad you are up and running again.

RitaR

great job. I love that we can fix our own machines like that. Although I havenlt done anything except adjust the needle up speed as yet, It is great to be able to fix and install parts etc. instead of sending it off at least for most things. Sure wish the car came with manuals that easy and inexpensive to service. JP

DH just replaced a switch, and installed a new belt on my motor. No charge for parts or labor! I agree, we can do it ourselves if we have a good manual and telephone support. The wisdom we need is when to stop and call an expert so we don't create problems.

Peggy - Yeah!!!

I talked to Christy about my baby and she said to call her back as soon as it is unpacked and put back together once we are in California. I guess I will have to take the back off my machine and check the plug to the transformer she replaced. I may have to bend some wires. Anyway, she said she will walk me through it on the phone and should take only about 20 minutes - hope so. What a company. Always there to help and always take the time! We are so lucky to know that we have the best customer service.

We head out of here on Friday and plan to make it to S. California by late Saturday. We rented a great big truck because of the rails. We loaded almost everything up tonight making sure all will be safe. I hope to get everything up and running by Monday so Christy can help me get Millie behaving again. Want to get the next quilt done right away!! Hope I am as lucky as you with a quick fix!!

Archived