A few quilts finished!!

I am going to try to post 3 quilts that a customer brought me. The shabby chic (sp?) one I did an all over feather on it. I had to starch and steam every inch of the quilt before I could quilt it! With every roll, I did the ol' S-n-S!!:o The turning twenty was a very rich looking Christmas quilt. I did an all over meander of holly and berrys. I had to quilt it in the dark, couldn't see where I was going!:D The last one was a really cute Christmas applique. I was excited about the snow flakes I used on the border!! It is a panto that Loes had put on this site last November or December. I know it was before I got my LA and downloaded it and couldn't wait to be able to use it!! Well , here it is!! Thanks Loes!!! I am learning so much from each thing I do!! Thanks to all here that help me learn!!! linda

post--13461900870273_thumb.jpg

Isn't it a great feeling to get a bunch of them done! It's such an accomplishment and you did really nice work. I never thought I would enjoy doing other people's quilts as much as I do. It is just so much fun to turn a quilt top into a quilt! They just take on a whole new personality.

Archived