Need a prayer!

Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers. I will let you know what happens when we know what the judge makes his decision. I guess that is what happens after our att. gives his arguements with the appointed opposing att.

I have 2 quilts for customers to do before Christmas and it is sooooooooooo hard to concentrate. My mind is not on my work and I'm scared to death. I keep praying ALL the time.......I don't know what else to do.

Thank you .......thank you everyone for being here to lean on.

Renae Gamel

Oh Renae,

I've been off the chat for 2 days with my own issues of DH (all is well!), and didn't know that you were going through this. I'm so sorry, and I know that you can't concentrate at a time like this. Being so far away, I doubt that we could get the tops to me and back to you before Christmas, but I'm offering to quilt them for you, and you keep the money obviously, if you want.

Praying for you and yours.

Big hugs,

Beth

Renae:

This is a hard one for me... I completely sympathize with what you are going thru. It's why I live in Ohio and not in Colorado.

We (when there was a we) lost 2 houses, our businesses, 12 vehicles, a couple of semi's, and each other. I moved and lost my stepkids, a great mom-in-law, and a host of good friends. Not to mention most of my belongings. I started completely over in a new state, with nothing familiar around me. It took years of therapy and drugs to get over the whole thing.

When things don't go well, just remember to tell yourself "this isn't helpful" and "things will be ok"... it might not be tomorrow, or the next day, but you will survive and Nothing is more important than to support each other. Try to find something positive in each day and Be glad you have each other.

Last night thinking of you and what you are going thru just broke my heart again... Yeah, I did the "ugly cry" and today's another day.... I'm praying for your strength to get thru this.

Love Bobbi

Renae, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I hope by now you have a more concrete idea of what is going to happen. I can't imagine how taking away your business can help a bank. Good luck, my thoughts are with you.

Dianne

The motion was filed Monday but we haven't heard the results yet and the waiting is the hardest part. I have NEVER stopped making my payments on my Milli and have NEVER been late with a payment. So why they want to take away my source of making a living I just don't understand!!! I could just SCREAM!!!

And I'm scared!!

Thanks for all your prayers and I will keep you in my prayers as well........you all are the best!

Renae

Archived