Say Hi to Bonnie

OK,

HI BONNIE

Don't know why you have to stay up all night and can't reply, but anyway, I hope you are able to quilt at least.

I know you must be getting ready for MQX, you are so excited that you decided to stay up all night and get packed, right? No, well maybe you took a laxative and have to stay up to be close to the bathroom< Ha ha, that was a joke at least if it isn't true it would be funny, Go clean up your quilt studio that should take you most of the night if you are like me anyway. I just spent over an hour and that was just to clear off my cutting table so that I could use it. Pretty sad I know, but time spent in my quilting studio is precious so I try not to waste too much of it cleaning. After about two or three projects though it gets the best of me and I have to straighten things up so I can find everything. I have just tried the micro handles for the first time today and I think I like them. I am able to get pretty good control with them. I did some pebbling with the SR on and turned up to the highest setting. that seemed to go along pretty good until I kept getting extra thread through the needle. How does that happen almost like it is pulling it up from the bottom. Oh well maybe you will have an answer for me in the morning. I will give it a try again. Oh , yes my cross hatch rulers are due to be delivered tomorrow. Fed Ex tracking has them as being in Charlotte, NC tonight and should be here tomorrow so I should be able to get a chance to try them out, hopefully anyway. Did you ever notice all the good stuff has to take so long because it all seems to come from the other side of the country. How come some of the good stuff isn't in the East instead of the west. Linda Rech, wouldn't you like to move across the country . Okay Bonnie, I am thru babbling on. I can talk all night but can't type all night, so I will say good night and hope all is well with you. I am looking forward to meeting you and Heidi and Sandra at MQX and anyone else who will be coming from this forum. Also looking forward to my classes with Sue Patten, Sally Terry, Linda Taylor and I can't remember who else. Oh well. have a good night. JP

Message from Bonnie - she has 45 minutes to go and you all are really helping! She will try to post later this afternoon after some much needed sleep. Here are a few things I can tell. She is not at home, does not have a laptop, she is reading on her blackberry but can't reply to the forum. She is keeping her eye on the cheese! Keep sending her messages!!!!

Good Morning Bonnie~ It' s chilly, bright, sunny day here in Bucks County, PA. I am just having a cuppa tea and wish that you were closed so that I could make you one too! Hope you were able to stay awake!

Do you have a concussion???

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Little old lady.

Little old lady who?

Wow! I didn't know you could yodel.

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Rita.

Rita who?

Rita books instead of reading these dumb knock knock jokes!

HUGS to you!

Well Bonnie,

You are on an "adventure"??? and you have released the CD on your famous Steam and Starch method plus extra handy hints............ but I have to go to bed... it is way past my Bedtime over here!

I have watched our state election results on TV. We have had state elections today and have elected the first female premier in Australia's history. She was voted in by parliament when our male premier resigned over a year ago. She has now been elected in her own right by the electorate. YEAH to Women!!!!! It was interesting to see that most of the politicians running are actually women.

Sopmething to mull over:

Funny Lists

24 Proverbs to a healthier life...

1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.

2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

3. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

4. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

5. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

6. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

7. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

8. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.

9. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

10. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

11. A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

12. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

13. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

14. No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.

15. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

16. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.

17. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.

18. Junk is something you�ve kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

19. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.

20. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

21. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.

22. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

23. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.

24. Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Hi Bonnie - I was on here last night, but didn't see this thread so I'm glad that you made it thru and are now sleeping. I hate it when I can't sleep but doubly hard when you have to stay awake. I'm anticipating an upcoming Dr's appt where I have to start drinking stuff, then popping pills, and never more than 4 or 5 steps from the toilet......And they say the golden years are the best!!:o:o:D:o:o Yea Right - anyway I digress. I hope that you are feeling well rested and up to par when you get back on here and see everything that has been written. Oh, forget about that Dr's appt I've got coming up - that was gross.;)

PS Suzanne - loved your 24 things to live by!!:)

Archived