Painting with Threads

I'm looking at the classes at MQS and I'm so envious of everybody going there. Its so many classes I would loved to join... Specially I would loved to take Claudias classes Painting with Thread again. I was in that class last year. Everybody end up with a different outcome, and I got so many ideas of what to do. Ans as usually Claudia is a lovely teacher:D:D:D

Here is my result from the last year, and if you want to see some of the others from the same class, you can see it in my webshots album:

http://community.webshots.com/album/570876731ntTwpp

post--13461901552106_thumb.jpg

Oh that is really cool stuff, Merete! I will check out your webshots for inspiration and try to do some thread painting, too! Ironically I was just at the quilt shop yesterday at lunch (LOL==I do that a lot) and browsing through the books (yes I do that always-- I am a magnet to the books on the shelf!) and I found one that had all sorts of thread painting like yours. I will have to go back and buy that book and PPP! :)

Thanks for sharing your work. Really good!

Thank you Kim :-)

no, it´s not an animal, but some people think it is a cat...

I have made this quilt for a Theme: my roots, and call it "Fossily"

the part where the spider walks is neddle punched wool, and after punching I have burned it with a "heat set tool".

I love spiders and spider webs too, and doing it with my milli makes sooo much fun :-)

Archived