Thank you Darlene Epp

I have just purchased Darlene's pocket guides and WOW:o:o I have been busy doodling and ppp'ing so much my brain is starting to hurt.:D

What a great concept, I can have them right beside me.

Thank you Darlene for providing us newbies for a simple yet extremely effective learning tool.

I hope you produce more in the future.;);)

Kindest regards

Karen

Wow! What a nice thing to wake up to. Thank you so much for all your kind comments. I have to admit to pulling the Pocket Guides out myself when my brain freezes up. :cool:

As for more books, I'm having so much fun digitizing for the computerized systems, more books are sort of on the back burner for now.

Something you may be interested in tho', is that many of my digitized designs, blocks, borders & sashings will soon be available in stencil form from www.FullLineStencil.com . They debuted at a show in NW California a few weeks ago, and I believe they're in Chicago this week. I'm excited to see them when I go to HMQS in Salt Lake City May 6-9.

What I love about the Full Line Stencils is that you get the "full" line. There are no "bridges" cut out of the line, so they are much easier to follow for more intricate designs.

Here's just one of the many block designs, available in several sizes. Some of the stencils will also include a block, triangle and perhaps a coordinating sashing. Good value for your hard-earned buck!

post--13461901688509_thumb.jpg

When I bought my longarm last year, I also got these books. At first I wasn't sure if they were a good investment or not. I was in shock over all that I was getting and was a bit overwhelmed. BUT, as soon as I sat and and played with the books, I was so glad I had them and I have recommended them to anyone I can!! I have found so much inspiration in them. I don't do panto's, they are not my thing, I much prefer free motion quilting and my customers have been pleased with their quilts. As soon as I can I want to get the feathers books as well. A huge thumbs up from me Darlene!!

Archived