My Lenni baby is ordered, just a waiting

Just waiting for the Quilt Shop to bring it to me. There is not enough time in the day for everything. Quilting, sewing, watching the sun peak on the mountains, walking the dog, and last but not least the husband. It's a good thing he can cook. He asked why he couldn't of married a baker and i said he would weigh 300 lbs. instead of staying warm! Been a making quilts for 30 years and I'm not about to stop, what a disease. Now I will be able to finish them faster.

MountainQuilter

Thanks for the reply. It is a beautiful day here, blue sky against Mount Elbert the highest peak here in Colorado so I best get busy and get some hand work ready to go out and enjoy. We had snow Monday so when it's nice I like outside hand work. Just a waiting on my Lenni, kind of like the song Waitin On a Woman, only Lenni.

Mountainquilter

Just hubby, Sage the Golden Retriever, Denny the cat are left to roam in this big house. We don't do big meals anymore and my house stays pretty immaculate. In addition to cooking my husband also does the dishes and helps tidy up as he knows I want to get back to projects. Sage is funny early in morning, I grab my coffee, turn off the lights and she runs for the downstairs where my sewing room is, she doesn't like being left alone. When machine comes Sage may change her tune as she doesn't like that kind of noise.

Mountainquilter

Hi Mountainquilter, congratulations, you are going to have great fun.

Now all I want to do is get a total price from the only Reps here in the England ,but the email I sent a few days ago did not get answered so I phoned them today only to find they went on holiday last night and the staff in the shop cannot help:(

It is a good job I am not in a hurry. :D

Welcome to the Forums, and congratulations on your new baby! You DH and home sound wonderful! Where are you in CO? We have severl members there, you might be close to one of them! I have a sister in Ft. Collins, she always sends me pictures of the snow and the mountains, she thinks I'm deprived because I live near the Gulf Coast and everything is so flat here!

Congratulations - fun times are just around the corner! Sage will get used to the noise because Lenni is prettyquiet. My Gabe/german shorthair didn't like mine at first, but now he lays underneath it while I quilt -- yes, occasionally he gets stepped on!

This forum is just the greatest for support and help!

Best of luck to you.

Sharon

Hi Kenna,

I am about 8 miles from Twin Lakes, CO. It is a subdivision called PanArk. I have wonderful views of the 2 highest peaks in Colorado from my deck. It's difficult to get anything done as I am always going outside and enjoying them. I guess it's a good thing living here and having 7 months of winter being a quilter. We are waiting for our Aspens to bud out. Maybe in the next 2 weeks.

Where are the other members located in Colorado?

Mountainquilter

They'll be on sooner or later, I know some of them are at shows right now, so it may be awhile, but they"ll showup! There's Grammie Tammie, and Tracey Quinlen, andandand...I forget! But there are more than that for sure! Enjoy your bay and come back open.

Archived