Quilt done - Beach Lady's

The quilt is wonderful, you are so nice to think of her with all you have been doing. The cupcakes are so yummy looking I wanted to start licking the screen. Prayer will be said for the entire wedding party. I do hope you are able to get that margarita on the beach.

Pamela

Love the quilt! Wish I'd gotten a quilt for all my efforts but we got a granddaughter at the end of the year so that was even better!

I'm happy for you that things are working out and you're happy to be going without dread.

You are a very talented lady and your work is beautiful.

Prayers for happiness, health and prosperity for the new couple being sent up. :)

Rita,

Pictures are posted for the wedding quilt. You can go to my webshots too, I have a whole album. I will admit they are not the best but they are there!

We got here yesterday. We made it in less than 13 hours which is really good! Traffic was a little bad in Baltimore - Quantico, VA but no standing still, just lots of cars! The beach house is very nice. Still not used to the fact that it is reverse. The bedrooms are on the 1st & 2nd floor and the kitchen, living room and another bedroom are on the 3rd floor. The AC on the 3rd floor is not working and it is really humid. Worries me because of the cakes! They don't like heat! They had come out to repair the air yesterday but it only cooled down 1 degree overnight! We have a beautiful view of the beach! I have to start making lists of everything I need. We are going to Camp Lejuene today to get some groceries. I actually feel very relaxed and not stressed at all! What a wonderful feeling!

Meg,

No I haven't given it to her yet. I think I will give it to her Friday night, maybe earlier though. I just haven't really decided. We have the rehearsal dinner Friday night, which is when I will give the "kids" the wedding quilt! I'm excited about that but nervous too. Silly huh? What if they are disappointed and it isn't as great as I have told them it is. LOL talk about 2nd guessing yourself! I think I'm just tired! Tomorrow I will start working on the cookie favors and finishing them all up. I have a lot to get done before Friday!

Heidi - don't 2nd guess - you did such a lovely job and it is from your heart and hands - always the best treasures!!!!

Get some sleep - have some wonderful, happy dreams & enjoy the week!!!! I am reliving my week with my son as you are creating yours!!!! I biggest job that week was to make a 12' red velvet table cloth - OMG!! and my helper was Ning's mother (of the bride) who speaks no english - not one word!!! Brings happy tears to my eyes!!! and lots of chuckles!!! I'm thinking of you!!:D:D

Archived