isn't this cool!

I'm going to have to start using my itouch. I love listening to different things but haven't tried quilting with music. Sounds like a good idea. I think it might help me relax and not be so tense. Thanks for the beautiful picture. Way to go girly. Your quilting is gorgeous!!!

When are you comming to Illinois??? REmember that spare bedroom? a dog who will entertain you and a cat who will ignore you, all the comforts of home.... Excpet all you have to do is show up and quilt, I'll feed you and you won't have to clean...... Let me know......

aw shucks, you guys!!! thank you.

okay- i do use my stitch regulator (i paid for it) it allows me to focus on my stitchn' not having to worry with watching stitch length also.

sorry jeanne- i thought it was kristina, i stand corrected and have saved the change to memory.

abigail- when is deer season in IL? that'll be the perfect time for me to visit:P

virginia- i recommend ear phones that cover your ears, the little buds let in too much machine noise and you won't hear your music. listen to music you know, that way your brain relax and your quilting will be more reactional than tense.

Archived