isn't this cool!

boni- today i'm listening to alternative rock- nirvana, theroy ofa deadman, korn, nickelback, nonpoint, drowning pool, etc. i love my itouch! if you don't have a MP3 player of some sort- i highly recommend one- makes the time fly spent quilting. plus i don't have to listen to the voices....:P

Just what are you talking about? I'm listening to IZ, Michael Mandrell and Benjy Wertheimer, and TARZAN! How is that for a mix? I think we have a generation gap here.

I love your quilting! If it works, go for it. Those voices will just have to sing along!:P

I think my head hurts just imagining what Shannon's music must sound line :P:P:P Usually I listen to Southern Gospel, which includes some Elvis and Glenn Campbell, but today it was the Four Tops, Roy Orbison and Andy Williams. Do you think if I listen to Shannon's music I can quilt like her :D:D:D Shannon, you do beautiful work!

i listen to all kinds. today's just a 'head bang' type day. i listen to celtic, country, bluegrass, hawaiian, techno/rave, ska, new age, opera, you name it i have it on my itouch. it just depends on what mood i'm in. my new fav thing is the 'iheartradio' app, if you have wireless in your house you can listen to radio from all over....it's so cool. i was listening to detriot the other day. you can also listen to one of my favorite radio stations: Project 96.1 on the internet, as long as the braves aren't playing....then i listen to country: 94.9 the bull.

I'm like Shannon and I listen to all sorts of music. I love EVERYTHING from metal to rap to classical! I change all the time and enjoy it all. Most recently, I've been listening to a lot of big band swing, Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darren (all the 40's and 50's stuff) Man, that is some super romantic words in that music. no wonder the girls would swoon !! :P

I've discovered one music that really gets on my nerves when I'm trying to concentrate and that is classical flute! One of the guys at work plays only classical, which depending on my mood I can deal with but the flute drives me crazy, at least when I'm trying to think! My daughter played flute and I never minded it when she played. Some music gets to me as much as scraping your fingernails on a chalkboard! Normally no matter I have to have it lower as I don't like tons of noise. I just can't concentrate!

Shannon! I love the filler too! Did you make that up? Or see it somewhere? You have great control, I don't see any weeble wobbles!

Coming back from Western IL this week, (9 1/2 hours!) Garth, Willie, The Everlys, Il Divo, and Wayne Dyer kept me awake!

Garth and I rocked the interstate for hours!!!! OH, and I stopped in Shipshewana, IN to look at the fabric stores - it's an Amish community and it was sooo great! I feel a girl trip coming on!

the doodle is back in da bug! yah, finally!!!

bobbi- it's what keeps happening when i try to mctavish, so i stopped trying to mctavish and i do this. i use to call it 'my mctavish', but someone on here (sagebrushquilter ?) started calling it doddlebuggin' so i did too. sometimes it gets confusing, i can't see where to go because the hoppin foot is in the way. i would describe it as echoed hooks and swirls.

everyone mentions 'control' wish i could drive your'lls machines to see if there is a difference. *shrug* i dunno

Archived