Quiltazoid here!!!

Hi all--I just received my Quiltazoid by UPS this afternoon!! My 21 y/o DD who is home with a broken leg is off to a movie with a friend--so I had time to sit and watch the DVD that came with the product--What neat new things they have made this product do!! Can't wait for my DH to go fishing in 2 weeks because I have that blocked off as ME quilting time!! I am going to PLAY!!!

I have a hard time following a pattern with the laser and felt like I couldn't offer my customers the kind of motifs for blocks that I wanted--this is definitely going to help me with that!!

Can't wait to play and I will show pictures when I do!!

I'm glad to see some messages posted about the QuiltaZoid again. I'm still interested, but waiting for more feedback and detailed pictures of some of your quilts, and how you like this design apparatus.

I'm looking for something: just not sure what way to go. And I'm counting up the cost of the various basic units (Topper, Circle Lord, QuiltaZoid)---and wondering if over the years of purchasing templates which appear costly additions when you start doing the math if I should investigate a computerized system instead when all is said an done---

But, I'm still curious, and I've been to the new QuiltaZoid website. The actual pictures of the QuiltaZoid are dark toned though, and I'm having a hard time visualizing how it operates with these photos. The results pictures are beautiful though!

My husband is going to put a leveling bar or "dead bar" on my Ultimate, and that will help not only with quilting, but with attaching the QuiltaZoid if I decide to go this route.

I don't have a Quiltazoid but just looked at their website. It looks like the basic model is rear mounted and for an additional cost you can get a front mounting kit.

I would like to know if the stylus for the Circle Lord works in the Quiltazoid pattern boards, and I would also like to know if the Quiltazoid templates will work on a Circle Lord. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to mix and match :cool:

Carmen I don't know if the stylus will work for both systems. I know that Linda and Adam are going to be gone on vacation until after the 4th. You should contact them for details like that.

Connie - I hope that I can give it a test pretty quickly. I was a tester and I liked the changes they made along the way but am very anxious to really try out the new model. I'll be sure to post as soon as I can. Maybe I'll go throw somthing together quick so that I can have a top to test it on. I took the afternoon off! I need at least the rest of the week off to feel human!

Hey ladies--have you received your packages yet???

Can't wait to see what everybody does with their's.

I was in town yesterday---but forgot to look for a storage container--too busy with DD in a leg cast looking at wedding dresses I guess.

Well better get out to the studio--so I can pay for the wedding dress!!

Archived